About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Brief Look into the Future

Last week my dear friend Katie needed someone to watch her daughter, Haven, for 3 days. I volunteered. How back could two kids be? Besides I could use a little test run before this baby arrives. Surprisingly it all went well.

On the first day Liam, Haven and I all went to the store. Yes, I ventured to the store with them both. I kinda had too since I really needed fruit and veggies. Liam helped push the cart while I carried Haven in the ergo carrier......(side note I must get one of these for the next baby. Amazing!!!!) Liam helped so much. He was so concerned with her and if she needed anything. We even made it to playgroup on time. The big bonus was that I managed to get both of them down for a nap at the same time!

The second day, Liam was in school so it made things a wee bit easier. Haven and I met with Tina for some tea and muffins for my birthday. Then Haven and I ran some errands and I did some cleaning. Once I got Liam from school, he took his nap and Haven played for a few minutes before she napped.

On our last day, we spent the day home. Liam played with Haven. He did learn that being to close to the swing can lead to a busted lip. He very much wanted to be my helper. It was so cute to see then playing and enjoying each other. If Haven cried or let out a fuss, Liam was right there to cheer her up!

Liam is going to make a great big brother!

Liam and Haven having a picnic! I a pretty sure Haven was eyeballing Liam's lunch

He was getting to hot outside so he needed to rest before finishing lunch

Liam and Haven Playing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment