About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spurs Family Fun Day

One of the girls Cathy works with offered us tickets to the Spurs family fun day. Chris was all about going to see some Spurs. We were excited for Liam to go too. I know he would love all the kids activities. It was a rainy not so great day. It turned out to be good because it kept a lot of people away. We started out events with a quick stop at the hockey practice nets. I knew instantly that Uncle Curtis was going to love this. Liam was not too bad at hockey.

Liam really enjoyed this. 

Our next stop was food! I know I am pregnant, what can I say. It was free food. We got three box lunches with sandwiches, drink, cookies, chips and an apple. Liam at the chips and a cookie. I loved my sandwich.

After my much needed snack we headed to the kids play area. Liam loved shooting the baskets balls. He was a little small but he managed with the help of Chris.

Look at my future star! 

He is so cute !

It was now time to meet some players and get autographs. Liam was good about waiting in lines. We did him a little Spurs basket ball for the players to sign. He practicing his please and thank you's in line. He taught him how to ask. It was so cute. 

Cory Joseph #5 signing the ball

Us with the Coyote!!!! This was my favorite! I love the Coyote! 

Danny Green # 4 Signing the ball! 

James Anderson #25 - I know this is a horrible picture. It was super exposed and I had to do some major editing to make it look this good! Sorry. 


We also got to tour the locker room and see all the big trophies! 

Love this! 

Liam's favorite thing the ballon laser gun!!!! 

Shooting random things! 

Running and shooting. I am sure he shoot all the players after they signed his ball and a few security guards.  We still have it at home. I am not sure what we will do when it finally deflates or pops. 





No comments:

Post a Comment