About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

10 weeks and......

These baby pictures are from 10 weeks and 4 days. Our little sprout was being good but was quite the dancer for the ultrasound tech.

look at those feet! 

Dancing baby! 

Finally looks like a really baby! 

More dancing! 

I am currently 12 weeks and 4 days. I still have a fair amount of all day and night nausea. Plus I am super tired all the time. Liam does keep me on my toes. I am showing a little bit. Due to the not feeling so great I have not put on any weight. I am hoping the nausea stops soon. I am so over it.

Liam does have some funny things to say about my pregnancy. He tells me at least once a day he has a baby in his belly too. The best was the other morning he told me his tummy hurt because he had a baby during the night. I know. We have tried telling that only mommy's have babies but he doesn't believe us! Silly Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment