About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Diaper Rash

     Yesterday, Liam started with a terrible diaper rash! We tried everything we had in the house and nothing was working. This was our first real diaper rash! I decided it was time for drastic measures.... We stripped Liam naked and took him outside. I thought airing him out would be good for him...... Well, little did I know how much fun he would have naked. It would have been nice to let him run in the house but since we are not potty trained that was not possible. He loved running around. He chased the cat and ran around. The air really helped with the rash. This morning there was not screaming over a diaper change. We are still a little pink on bottom but it is getting better. I think we might do some more airing out in the near future to help combat more diaper rashes. Not to mention it was cute to watch naked Liam run around! I love naked babies! All those rolls are so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment