About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When mommy is not looking.....

The other day, I was doing something and Chris and Liam were playing. Liam loves to play in our bedroom when he can. We hardly let him in there so it is a fascination with him. I guess Chris and Liam were in the bedroom, having fun. I then find this............

Liam was in my UGG boots and playing with our German wooden statue!! He was trying to walk in the boots and needless to say it was not working! This lasted for about 10 minutes before he got frustrated! I just thought this was so funny! 

1 comment: