About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playing in the rain!

Yesterday, we had a nice summer rain. Chris thought we should take the time to let Liam play in the rain before his bath. I was a little hesitant since Liam doesn't really like the rain and I was worries about him catching a cold! Liam was a little gun shy at first but he warmed up very quickly. He didn't wait to go in. He loved playing in the rain! I was great to see him having a wonderful time playing in the puddles!!!  He was much more excited about the rain than Ava. Liam  was running around having a great time. He was very dirty and in need of a bath at the end but it was all worth it. I just can't believe how big he is getting!!!


Liam getting in a puddle by the driveway!


He loved the puddle!


Running in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment