About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Little update.....

Liam is finally starting to get over the diaper rash. However he has a cold that won't leave us. It has been making him cough at night. He also shared his lovely cold with me. I have been sick with the head chest congestion. Thankfully Chris has been very helpful with caring for Liam. I am feeling much better as is Liam. I think things are really looking up. It was a hard week to be sick or have a sick child. I had 4 tests this week. Thankfully I survived enough to take all them with confidence. I am feeling much better after some much needed sleep. Hopefully we are looking up and we well on our way to a healthier family!

No comments:

Post a Comment