About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Lowery Park Zoo

During our trip to Florida, my dad and I took Liam to the zoo. They had a blast. This was the first zoo visit to Lowery park and the first time I let Liam out of the stroller. He loves running around from animal to animal. His favorite is a toss up between the monkey and the turtles. We spent the most time at these to places. The monkeys were very vocal. He loved watching the monkeys swing from the trees. 

Excited to see some birds! 

Liam and my dad! 

all smiles!

Liam and my dad watching the monkeys! 

The crazy monkeys! 

Liam looking at the turtles. He loved these turtle. They were chasing each other around the pond. The small turtle was the male and the large on was the female. It is turtle love in the air that day!  

Angie the llama. Liam didn't want to touch her but he did was to ride her! 
 After we saw Angie, we rode on the carousel. Liam loved it. It thought it was great going around and around. Plus his animal went up and down too!

Liam and I on the train ride! This was the prize winner of rides! He just loved it. 

He was fascinated with all the was going on around him with the train and the animals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment