About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rollie Pollies and Little Boys

Lately we have had quite the amount of rollie pollies entering our house. I am sure it is due to the weather. I am just glad it is not some other kind of bug. Almost every day we find between 5-10 in the house at any given time. Liam thinks this is great. He loves the rollie pollies or "ro ro" as he calls them. This can get confusing for me if I am not paying attention to what he is pointing at. See he has a pink train called Rosie the he also calls "ro ro". Every day Liam and I go on the "ro ro" hunt. The other day when our infestation began, Chris and Liam sat down and played with some rollies for  awhile. He really liked it. Now we take time out of our day during different activities to find and play with the rollies. This morning he put his new found "ro ro"on the back of his ambulance car. He thought this was great. He got to play cars with the "ro ro". It is taking some getting used to with all the dirt and bugs that little boys bring but I am learning to love every moment!

Showing off his new "ro ro"

He thought it was great that it was walking on his leg! 

Look Daddy it moved on my arm! 

These poor rollie pollies don't stand a chance with our Liam. I will say that we do relocate the rollie pollies back outside after a few minutes of playing with Liam. I am sure they are very relieved to be away from out little boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment