About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coloring Eggs

This was the first year of coloring eggs with Liam. I was not sure how it was going to go with him. But he loved it. It was great fun. I also learned that Chris never dyed eggs as a kid. This was very strange to me but he thought it was weird that I never had confetti egg. It is interesting to see how different we grew up. Liam was ready to get right in there with the eggs. He defiantly did not understand that the eggs were breakable and he dropped them in the cups! Liam had not reservations about sticking his hands in the colored water to get the eggs out. He thought it was great!

Round one of the egg dying

fishing out some eggs

Dropping in some eggs for more color! 

Look at those hand. Who knows when that egg will come off! 

Having some fun! 

And we dumped out all the dye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment