About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, July 22, 2011

April's Graduation

Liam and I were so blessed to attend my sweet friend, April's graduation from Navy Corpsman school. I was stationed here for all her Navy training schools. This past Tuesday was her graduation. Now was a bog deal. Not only did April make it through all her training but she made the Dean's list. I am so very very proud of her. She did an amazing job. April was part of the first class to graduate from new Navy Corpsman program here in San Antonio. Her class 130 made history! I feel so blessed to be part of it! Liam did wonderfully. it was hard for him to sit still and play quietly for the hour long ceremony. He had a hard time understanding that he could not just shout out April's name whenever he wanted. Thankfully, he was mostly well behaved. He was fascinated by all the Sailor's marching in.

The colors! 

Congrats April! 

Liam and April! 

Myself, Liam and April

No comments:

Post a Comment