About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hemier Park

Liam and I visited Hemier park the other day. We were trying to stay out of the house since Chris was on recovery from 24hr duty. He had a great time. It was very nice. We did love playing. It was so hot outside.  It did not seem to affect Liam. I however was melting. Liam has gained some great confidence on the playground. He is climbing more and more. He tries to copy the older boys and climb on everything. I am amazed at how fast he is growing and all the new things he is learning. 

Liam going down the slide. He refused to give up the sup to go down the slide. 

Driving. He does love the steering wheels at the park. 

Running away from Mommy. He loved running up and down the bridges. 

He tried going down this fire pole type thing. It was fun watching him learn it. However it only reminded me that he is getting so big and independent. 


He then tried to climb in the other way. He is such a monkey some days!  

Going up the slide! Notice the cup still. 

More climbing. He is all boy! 

I love this face!!!! It makes me laugh! So silly my boy. 

He did this playgroup thing by himself. I am so proud that he can do but it makes me realize how big he is now. He is not my baby anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment