About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Reading!

I enrolled Liam in the San Antonio public library summer reading program. I had to read 15 books to him before the summer was over. We that is not to hard in our house. We read about 4 books a day. He really loves to read. I love that about him. We are slowly growing a rather large collection of books for him. He does have his favorites. Right now he loves, the critters books and chuggington books. But his favorite is the Fireman Critter book from his Aunt Maria. We read it a lot!

Liam and Daddy reading together. 

Liam received a free book from the library. He picked Twinkle Star! 


Here is his certificate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment