About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our first Dentist visit

Today was Liam's first time at the dentist. I was a little nervous. Liam is not one for preforming when I need him too. I thought we should start getting him used to going and seeing the dentist. He did great! Just amazing. We walked in and Liam went straight for the car magazines. He is a son after his father's heart! I love that the office was quiet and not busy. Liam sat in the dentist chair and laid back for his teeth inspection. He sat and grinned for show all his teeth. The hygienist counted all his teeth and polished them. I was so surprised. He thought it was great that he got to hold a mirror and look at everything they were doing. He loved it. He was not happy with his new tooth brush choices but he did setting on the blue and green one. I am sorry I didn't take the camera but he did wonderful! I wish I had taken some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment