About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Last week, Liam climbed out of his crib one morning. Right then and there we decided it was time to convert to the big boy bed. I know we are lucky since he stayed in his crib for 2 1/2 years. Liam and I talked a lot about our move to the big boy bed. He was excited to look for Lightning McQueen sheets! He was even more excited we found a Lightning McQueen bed rail. We were going to get the bed rail that matched the bed but for $70, we thought it was not worth it. The bed rail Liam loved, $29.99! So we tried it. Our first night went great. He stayed in the bed and we never had to go into his room. At nap time the next day I did have to put him back in bed. Now he goes to bed like a champ. He does check his door some night after we leave but always returns to his bed promptly. He does not get out of his bed. He waits for us to come and get him. It is nice. I did put door knob lock on his door and the attic doors just incase. Over all he loves the bed. I am so glad this transition went well.

Liam and his big boy bed. 

I could not find a Cars sheet set for just a toddler bed without buying the entire set of sheets and comforter. So I decided to make one. Well Chris talked me into it. I had tried int he past to make a sheet and I hated every minute of it. I found a new pattern and we decided to try it. It took me a hour and a half to finish it. Liam is so happy with it. i didn't have the sheet when I took this picture so I will update soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment