About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cookie Baking

So Maria, Liam's godmother, got him a Car's apron, Car's cookie cutters, and a Lighting and Mater spatula set. Well needless to say, he wanted to use them asap! I made him wait a day until I could make the sugar cookie dough and wash the cookie cutters. He was so excited after his nap to make cookies. We put on the apron and got him our stool and then began the baking. He loved using the cookie cutters. It was so cute to watch. I usually don't let him help to much in the kitchen because the space is small and our oven is "special". He was so happy to make cookies. We will be spending more time in the kitchen together. He is so cute!

Ready for Baking!!! 

Not sure about this face but it is cute

Helping or something like that. 

Making cookies

We love the cookie making

Our cookies! 

Not sure what was going on here but he loved the spatula

Finished cookies

Without sugar

With  sugar

Look I have cookies

yummy cookies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment