About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

First day of Preschool

Today was the first day of Preschool at Northside. It was sad that Chris could not be with us. He had an A&P test this morning. Liam was ready for the day! I packed his lunch and prepped his bucket.  We talked about how Lachlan and Isaiah were in his class! He was very excited to have his two best buddies with him. He did have some confusion with his teacher. Her name is Miss Colleen and he confuses her with his Aunt Colleen. For the past two weeks I had to tell him that Hammy would not be there. Hammy is in Italy.  Liam needed some guidance that his teacher Miss Colleen is not the same as his Aunt Colleen. He is slowly getting it. He did great. He walked right into class. I however, was a mess. I cried like a baby. I can't believe my baby is in school.  He told me he learned about Jesus and firetrucks! My little boy is growing up!

Outside the Preschool building! 

Walking up to door

Mommy and Liam

 I love this face! 

Liam and Miss Colleen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment