About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pirate Ship

Liam and I played pirate ship this morning. He was so excited to have a pirate hat and a ship (the sofa). I even made him a flag. He thought this was great. We turned the dinning room table into the jail. This is were he promptly put the cat. Liam also said he needed a plank. So the ottoman was turned into a very lovely plank.  I was then told to walk the plank. He thought this was great. Liam laughed and played. It was great to see his imagination at work. He is becoming such a big boy! I just love how he thinks!

Putting the cat in jail. Poor Duncan! 

Liam and mommy before I had to walk the plank.

Putting up our Frog flag

My captain of the Frog pirate ship! 

Driving the pirate ship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment