About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Baseball cards

Liam is a typical 3 year boy! He loves his daddy and wants to be just like him. Chris and Liam share this love of cards. Now by cards I mean baseball, basketball, and football. We have quite the collection going on in our house. Chris is doing a great job of building and refining Pete's card collection. Liam loves to help. Liam has his own little collection going too. Now there is a big difference between Liam's collection and Chris'. Liam's collections really needs to find a home. He has about 50 cards or so and he randomly places them in places. He likes to take them to places and has a small bag for them. I still find them everywhere. Thankfully Chris keeps all his organized upstairs in a wall locker. It makes me smile that they will sort cards and watch box breaks together. I know Chris loves sharing this with Liam. I only hope that Liam continues to love this bond with his father.

 Sorting card at the dinning room table! Notice his stacks. He sorts into all the different sports. 

Chris and Liam are eating breakfast and watching box breaks together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment