About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Donut!!!!

Well for Father's day, Chris requested donuts in the morning. Once Liam woke we ran to the Donut Palace and placed our order. Liam was really excited about getting donuts for Chris. I let him pick two that he liked, one chocolate with sprinkles and the other orange frosting with sprinkles. Liam told me that he was going to eat his donuts when he got home. Well as you all know, he is a picky eater. I kinda took it with a  grain of salt. However, I did encourage him and when we got home, put his donut on his plate and started eating it. I was floored. I mean seriously! Chris was excited to see him trying something new, as was I! Now his favorite part was the frosting and sprinkles.

He loved it and ate the frosting off the top of both donuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment