About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Goggles

Well after the first week of swim lessons, Liam refused to go under the water. He continually repeated that he needed goggles to go under the water. I tried to pawn some sunglasses off as goggle but that only lasted about 5 minutes. So we broke down and got his some goggles. I did my research and found a pair I liked and would be good for Liam. However, we went to the store and he loved the spiderman goggles. Once he saw them there was no getting the ones I liked. The one good thing five dollars not twelve!

Well, once we got home, Liam had to put them on! He even went to get the mail in his goggles and show them to Reef and Jonas!

He loves his goggles!



No comments:

Post a Comment