About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Swimming Turtle

Liam has been taking swim lessons daily for almost two weeks. Let me tell you being outside swimming everyday for an hour leads to a wonderful day. The only down side, some days he is so tired he just won't wake up. I don't have any pictures of our swim lesson since it is a mommy and me class. Liam is doing great. He loves the water and swimming. He truly looks forward to each day.

All tuckered our even after a 2 hour nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment