About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Beach Trip

I am so blessed to have such and amazing husband. Over Memorial weekend, myself and some of my girl friends went on a beach trip to South Padre. It was great. We talked, laughed and did nothing! I don't have many pictures from the weekend. Stacia has them all on her camera. I am not sure when we might be getting those copies. She has been a busy, busy beaver before and after our trip with the 4 kids, moving and building a house! However, here is on from my iPhone! I really enjoyed our trip and loved being with my friends. It helped strengthen our bond and I came home refreshed!

My view at 8 am in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment