About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Feeding the Deer

We came home last night from dinner with our new friends the McDowells and we found this.......

Look at all those deer. 

It just so happens that I had some deer feed in the house. Liam was so excited to finally be able to feed the deer. We spent about 20 minutes outside with the deer feeding them. Liam loved it. 

Feeding all those deer! 

Look at how close they are to Liam! 

Seven deer! I love that we have so many deer in the neighborhood! 


No comments:

Post a Comment