About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zoo with Blaire

Blaire shared with me her desire to go to the zoo. Well we just so happen to have zoo passes plus we can bring a guest for free! Blaire's plans for Saturday were cancelled due to Seamus working again, so we quickly decided to head to the zoo. Liam was a bit of a grumpy pants that morning but all was well.  Eli was a cranky baby. It also doesn't help that I left the ergo carrier and his beloved paci in the car. I am not sure what I was thinking. It made for a not so great morning with him. Liam did show Blaire all the animals he loves. We really do love the zoo. We are even more excited because we have a new baby turtle. Not just any turtle but a two headed baby turtle named Thelma and Louise. How awesome! I realized that I did not get a single picture of Blaire at the zoo. I am a horrible sister.

Here is the Lion statue picture. 

Liam took this picture of the Sun Bear. 

He also took this picture of the clouded leopard. He loved the leopard that day. I can say the leopard was very active and all over his habitat. 

Liam and the clouded leopard

Our Tiger was also on the move. She was super active compared to her normal laying around self. 

Thelma and Louise! Look at how cute they are! It was a made house to get in the aquarium, but worth it to see these girls! Liam is still talking about the turtle with two heads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment