About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Fun and Ice Cream

I decided to take the boys to Chick Fil A. At vacation bible school, Liam received 4 free kids meals coupons for donating to the Fisher House. Chris was studying and I was not in the mood to cook lunch. So off we went to Chick Fil A. Liam loves the cow!!! Sadly no cow visit for us that day but both boys walked away with a ballon! Liam was off playing. We wanted a cookie and so I decided that I might was some ice cream. Eli started fusing at me because I was not sharing. Normally we don't do sweets but why not! He loved it. A LOT! 

I couldn't get it to him fast enough! 

Look at that smile! Love! 

The other day we were prepping for bed until Chris heard this noise. We thought it was a toy going off randomly but it turned out to be the ice cream truck.  We have never seen an ice cream truck around here before and we have lived here for four years. So we got Liam and Eli and headed out the door. Troy was waving down the truck when we got outside. The ice cream truck parked right in front of Patty's house. She come out to help with the kids and she brought wipes. We let the Liam pick his ice cream. I was worried he would not eat it. I mean he doesn't eat ice cream at home ever. It is not because we don't let him. He just refuses to try it. Every kid needs an ice cream truck experience so we let him. Liam picked out the pink panther pop. The ice cream lady was out of a lot of stuff. That did not stop the boys and Poppy! I will say the ice cream truck has gone up in price. $2.50 per ice cream. Crazy! It was fun to watch them eat and enjoy this summer fun! 

All the boys walking to the truck. 

Eating their ice cream! 


Liam with pink panther, Jonas with sponge bob, Poppy with bratz, Lachlan with sponge bob and Reef with pink panther. In case you was wondering, yes Lachlan had his jammies on backwards. 

Moments like this make me dread leaving here next year. I am going to miss running next door or just meeting outside to play. I feel so blessed to have made such life long friends in the Gibbins. I know that were ever we go they will visit and we will visit them. They have truly blessed our lives with their friendship, love and support.  It is because of them that Chris and I found God and we are forever grateful to them for sharing their lives with us. So now I have to stop because I am crying like a baby over here. We love you Gibbins and cherish every day with your family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment