About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Random July Pictures

Here are some Random pictures of July!

Liam and I stayed up late one night for a game of candyland. He was excited to be up past bedtime even if it was only 730. 

My sweet boys after a haircut for both of them. 

Liam's self portrait

Eli loved this watermelon and beach ball at the Gibbins house. 

Abigail come over for a couple of hours while Sam took Kelly to the the airport for her mission trip to Ukraine. They made a secret fort with pillows. 

Eli and Leonidas. I promise you Eli is loving this. I am not sure why but he enjoys being trampled by Leo! They were both trying to get to the doggie chew toy. 

Liam insisted on helping Eli with his bottle one morning. Eli was not a fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment