About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Two Brothers BBQ

Our life group from church did a fellowship night at Two Brothers BBQ. They are rated one of the top 50 BBQ places to eat. Chris and I have been there many times thanks to Troy and Lauren. So we shared our love with our life group. Plus they have an amazing play ground and sandbox. By the way Liam and Eli are not allowed int he sandbox. Apparently Chris has learned one to many things about the stuff that our children and get form sandboxes. Liam played on the play ground and Eli ate a lot! Eli  loves BBQ. This kids is so from Texas! He can eat about 5 servings of BBQ and still keep going. I will say BBQ anything with beans is hands down Eli's favorite food! 

Eating a pickle! He loved it and ate about 4. 

Creamed corn. He loved it. I am so glad he did not get my corn allergy! 

BBQ..... Brisket, Sausage and Ribs! 

Coleslaw. He really enjoyed that! 

More food! This kids amazes me with the amount of food he can eat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment