About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Dress like a Cow

Well it was that time of year again!!!! Dress like a Cow and get a free meal! I was so there. Liam loves dressings like a cow and he loves Chik Fil A! This year we decided to go big and conquer lunch and dinner. So we headed to Chick Fil A for lunch. We went with the Gibbins. There was no group shot. We were to busy trying to get in line before the bus load of kids unloaded. 


This was out lunch photo! Look at my sweet cows! 


So for dinner, we talked Seamus into joining us. However, this meant I needed to make him a cow shirt. It was lots of fun to see Seamus dressed as a cow. I think I have managed to talk him into attending every year too!
Eli and Seamus with matching hats! 
Even Aunt Blaire joined us after work. Too bad she can't eat anything. But we did enjoy having her. 

This guy loves fries. In fact this guy will eat anything. 

At dinner the Gibbins and Matheny's were also in attendance but again no pictures. They were settling down for dinner as we were leaving. It was great fun again! I am excited for next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment