About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Nashville Zoo

So Robert was sad that we didn't take him to the science museum with us. So we made sure to take him to the zoo with us. Liam was excited to go to yet another zoo. I had heard good things about this zoo and was excited to try it out. It was super nice. Liam loved all the animals. He even loved that Robert was willing to put him on his shoulders from time to time. We got to see some animals that we don't have at our zoo. I swear one day Liam is going to be a zoo keeper. I mean is already a zoo keeper to all the 50 million stuffed animals he owns. 


I know it is hard to see but Liam and Carolina are in the tunnel in the Meerkats exhibit. 

These goats at the petting zoo were fighting each other for the entire time we were in there. 

Eli having fun! 


Liam wanted to ride the carousal. 

Eli snacked his way through the zoo. He loved the beer bread I made for Robert and Carolina!

Liam petting and brushing a goat. 

Liam and a meerkat! 

Liam got this rubber snake that he named Snakey. He was nice enough to let Eli chew on it for a bit. 



Look at that happy boy! 

After a fun filled day at the zoo, Carolina and Robert took us to A&W for a root beer freeze. Amazing. I completely enjoyed it. We all had a great time at the zoo. We are excited to go back and visit again and maybe we can take the new baby Kidwell with us to the zoo! 






No comments:

Post a Comment