About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Washington D.C. and the Natural History Museum

Maria took the boys and I up to D.C. to see the National History Museum. It was great to share all the buildings and history with Liam. We all enjoyed all the sites. I can't wait until he is older and we can spend time in our Nations capital learning and exploring. 

The Lincoln Memorial

Federal Reserve Building

Washington Monument. It is currently under renovation.

Treasury Building

Random Horse and Man Statue

The Capital Building



Liam throwing money into the pond. 

The ducks

Liam and I 


Liam was the most excited to see the dinosaurs. We had to do lots of explaining about why there are no more dinosaurs on Earth. He loves dinosaurs and we talked about them a lot during this day.


Liam loved the T-Rex

Stegosaurus

More Dinosaurs

Mammoth

Inside the museum, Liam and I visited the butterfly pavilion. It was so pretty in there. Liam loved checking for stay butterflies on our clothes. There we tons of different species.
It's this so pretty! 

All the butterflies were so active

Liam and I at the pond. 



Look at that sweet smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment