About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nashville TN

After a week of fun in Virginia, the boys and I headed to Nashville to see Carolina and Robert. Carolina #2 was in Florida visiting family so we missed her and Tony. Things went semi okay. It was crazy getting both kids, stroller and luggage together. With that being said, the airlines lost Liam's car seat. So I had to hike it over to the other side of the airport to file a claim with all my stuff! Thankfully Liam was a great helper. 

Liam was excited for his new TSA sticker...... don't let Seamus know(hehehe)

This is how I managed. Liam pushed the luggage and I pushed Eli and carried all the other bags. Yes I know we had tons of stuff! I was gone for 6 weeks. 

Thankfully the airlines gave us a free loner seat. It was not the greatest seat but it worked. There was  avery nice gentleman that helped Liam and I out to the baggage place to wait for Carolina. I was so tired and emotionally drained that I stated crying. Thankfully he had daughters and understood. He was a great help in getting out 50 suitcases to the curb. Once Carolina arrived, we did quick hugs and loaded the car. The boys were tired and ready for dinner and bed. Liam was the most excited to see their dog Soka. 

Liam and I during one of Eli's naps. 

Eli eating some honey dew. He loved it. Soka loved having Eli around since it meant he got lots of left over spilled food. 

Liam went to check on Eli on morning and this is what I found 5 minutes later. 

Robert took us to Ft. Campbell to see the helicopters. I had completely forgotten about the 173rd memorial that was there. So we stopped by and check it out. 


This was the only picture I could get of Liam. 

Eli loved banging on the bucket of toys. 


Mommy and Eli

I was pretending to eat Liam. He loved it. Silly boy. 

These boys love to wrestle. It is cute. I am sure won't be cute once Eli gets bigger. 

Liam and Soka watching TV. 

Again Liam went to check on Eli ad I found them both in the pack n play with pillows piled high. Eli thought it was so funny. 

Look at how sweet and cute they are. 

I love that face and smile! 

Liam playing in the backyard. 

Liam and Soka


There are no pictures of this but the boys and I were able to meet up with the Warden Family. We had were stationed in Germany with them and again here in San Antonio. Daniel is now a warrant officer and fly helicopters. We had a great time catching up with them. I can't believe how big the boys have grown. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with them. It is always nice to catch up with friends!  

We can't wait to go back and visit. We are more excited to go back and visit because Carolina is having a baby. We are super excited for Robert and Carolina. I can't wait to see this new little bundle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment