About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Fort Hood, Texas and the Glenn's

We were super excited that our long time friends, the Glenn's moved to Fort  Hood. That means they are only two hours away! Our boys are close in age and love playing together! So over the 4th of July weekend, I took the boys to see them. Chris had some tests coming up so he was able to study uninterrupted. The drive up there was good. I was hoping Eli would nap the entire time but that did not happen. Liam did awesome. No movies for us. We jammed out to pandora Disney! He loved it. Our fisrt night in we went to a little BBQ and then visited with Stephanie, Sean and Family. Even Rich Sanchez was there. I was super excited to see them all. It was a Family Medicine reunion minus a few peeps! 

Eli and Robyn enjoyed the dog crate. Robyn was quite the little mother to my Eli. Eli didn't seem to mind. In fact he loved all the one on one attention! 


Eli found this toy and loved it! 

These boys loved playing together. Lego Batman was a hit! 

Silly faces. 

Eli all tuckered out! 

Liam and Tyler loved to wrestle and play with these chairs. They made forts and played hard. 


Lots of fun had by these boys! 

Gavie Gav!!!! Gavin was torn between playing with the big boys or playing with Eli. It was hard for him. He wanted to be big! 

So Seam made his famous from scratch homemade strawberry short cake!!!! AMAZING!!!! I loved it! 


Lots more wrestling. 

The boys made smilie face pizzas for dinner one night. Do you see how much they love each other?!


We don't have any pictures but we took the boys to the movies late one night. Liam thought it was the best. Our movie didn't even start until 740pm. If you know anything about me and the boys, I am pretty stick with their 7pm bed time. So this was a real treat for Liam. He loved the popcorn and snacks. 

Liam loved hanging with his friend Tyler. He asks daily when can we go back. I am so happy that they are so close to us. I see lots of trips in our future. I love that we have such amazing friends close by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment