About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Virginia Adventures

We left for Virginia the end of May. We were off to visit Maria and family. I was super excited to see everyone. The boys did great on the plan. We had a layover in Chicago. It made for a long day but I was amazed at how well they did. Liam's favorites was that Da let us use his old kindle to watch movies and play games. Eli ate and napped during most flights. 


This is how most of the flight went. 


I was excited to meet up with my Aunt Meredith and her family. They live about 30minutes from Maria and it just so happened that Maria had a birthday party to attend down the street from Aunt Meredith's house. It was great. I loved seeing them. I am thankful for facebook to help me reconnect with family. We had a great time. Liam loved playing Legos. Eli just loved all the attention and the dog toys. It took Liam a few minutes to warm up. Both he and Eli feel asleep in the car ride to the house. Liam loved it once he was awake. I can't wait for another trip up to VA to see them again. 
Meredith and I with Liam. Eli was already in the car. 

Hunter gave Liam this bot to take home. It is so loved. Liam keeps it in his special spot so no one can get it. He loves it. 


Uncle Joe, Hunter and Liam playing lego. 


We had dinner with the family one night. Jonathan, Mom and Dad came over. Liam loved playing with Jonathan. He also thought it was cool that Jonathan had a Puma hat. Liam even talked Dad into taking to the playground. It was so hot so better dad than me. I sure have missed my second family.
Jonathan and Liam playing. 


Maria plays the piano. Liam discovered her piano. Wondering if I need to find some piano lessons for him. I know Maria would be thrilled to have Liam play too. I just wish she lived closer so she can teach him!
Who doesn't play piano in their underwear. 

Eli loved Maria's selection of tupperware. Yep that was his favorite toy. He loved to bang on the fireplace.
Look at that smile! 


I am not sure if she planned it but Maria's new townhouse is right next door to a playscape. It was amazing for the boys. It was so hot so it made it hard to play outside.
Eli enjoying some outside time. 


Liam playing and climbing on the playscape.


Silly faces with mom! 

Liam liked to pretend this playscape was a pirate ship. 

This is how I found Liam sleeping one night. Seriously so cute. 

Eli is so his father's son. He loved eating pizza crust for breakfast! 


So Chris collects sports cards and Liam loves to help with this hobby. Liam and Chris will watch box breaks online and look at cards. Liam loves to collect the Spurs cards. Well one of the online forums that Chris uses for buying and selling is called Blowout Cards. Well I learned that Maria's new town house is about 5 minutes from the house. So on our last day, we made a trip there. I am sure I looked foolish standing outside the store taking pictures. While I was taking pictures of Liam outside the store, the owner was in a car next to me, ask if he could help. I had to explain that we were just fans! We went inside to look around. If Chris ever owns a card shop it will look like this one. Liam loved it. We got to see where they do the box breaks and meet the guy the does them. We got Chris a pack of cards for his collection and Liam walked away with two free packs from the owner. We had a great time. We will go for another visit next time.

Liam outside Blowout Cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment