About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nashville Adventure Science Museum

Carolina and I planned a morning at the Science Adventure Center. It was great because they offered a preschool program as we got in early with Liam and Eli. It was amazing. Eli loved crawling around on the floor. Liam found his way through mazes and all sorts of other things. 

Eli loved playing and crawling. 

Eli also loved this electric ball. Carolina was nice enough to take Eli there over and over again. 

Liam liked pulling on the rope. It moved the car up and down. 

Eli, Liam and Carolina in the planetarium. We enjoyed the show. Liam loved all the stars we learned about. 

Liam, Eli and I by planet earth

Liam looking out over Nashville. 

Liam loved the 5 story play area! 

crossing the rope bridge. 

They had this amazing place where you can use a wheelchair. Liam was super excited to try it out Since Larkin has one. 

Going up was much harder for Liam than he thought. 

Liam and I at the top of the play area. 

The view from the top of the play area. 

Fire pole! 

This place was amazing! We had so much fun. I wish we had one here in San Antonio. I guess this means we will have to visit again soon. I am so glad I had Carolina with me. She was a great help with Eli. This made for some wonderful memories! Thanks again Carolina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment