About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Random June Pictures

After our big giant traveling trip, we returned home to settle back into our routine. We sure missed daddy! We didn't do too much and just worked on settling in. Here are some pictures from June. 

I babysat one day. Eli and Cooper are a month apart and love to play! They are so darn cute. 

Liam and Eli playing. I love the sound of my boys laughing and playing together. 

Liam woke up one morning, came down the stairs and announce "Look mom! Snakey is bitting me!"

Look who started standing up and cursing around stuff! 

He is one hot mess when eating! 


Eli as Baby Thor! So darn cute.  (this is actually from July, Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment