About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mt. Vernon with Rachel and Larkin

Maria had to go into work one day, so we were able to meet up with Rachel and Larkin. Rachel and Larkin bought Liam a donut and we were off to Mt. Vernon. I had not been to Mt. Vernon since I was a kid. I was excited to see the grounds and house. Liam was excited to see Rachel and Larkin. Liam was even more excited to ride in Larkin's big big truck. We had a great time catching up with our friends. I am excited because they will be in VA for a little while so we can visit. 

Liam and Larkin

The Potomac River. 

The estate on Mt. Vernon. 

Liam loved seeing Rachel and Larkin. I loved seeing our friends. We enjoyed all our time with them. I can't wait to see them again. Liam still talks about Larkin and Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment