About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Florida Zoo

My mom treated us to a day at the Lowry Park Zoo. Liam was so excited to see Nana's zoo! We decided to brave the $6 day. Let me tell you zoo amazing but $6 day not so great. It was super crazy. We had to hike it for parking. Liam was super excited. Eli did great. I was worried about his morning nap. Even with all the people, Liam loved. it. I didn't get many pictures. I am not sure why. 

This penguin was malting. Poor guy was not happy. 

Liam was most excited to see the giraffe. Since our giraffe died at our zoo, Liam was happy to finally see one! 

Florida Manatees! One day we will swim with the manatees! 

Liam loved taking pictures with his birthday camera! 

Liam talked Nana into getting him a stuffed animal! He got an Okapi named Olaf! Olaf is now a resident  in Liam's bed! 

Thanks mom for the wonderful day at the zoo! We are so blessed to be able to create such wonderful memories with our children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment