About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Florida Aquarium


My mom took a day off from work to take all the kids and I to the Florida Aquarium. We were very excited about this trip. Since there were four kids and two adults we needed two cars. However the directions my dad wrote up were not 100% accurate. After some navigation issues we found the aquarium. The big boys were so excited. Noah and Ethan had been to the aquarium recently while Rob was home on leave. Noah was a great guide! 


Liam and Noah outside. This was the best picture since they so desperately wanted in the aquarium! 

This little penguin was there to teach us all about penguins. Each afternoon they do a penguin on parade display. We did not stay for that since it was at 245pm. I couldn't handle disrupting both of Eli's naps. 

My Turtle and Hammy showing off some fish! 


This was the very best picture I got of the three of us. I know super blurry and Eli is not even looking at the camera.

This is one very large Jew fish! 

Trying to touch the sting rays. 

Liam pretending to be a hermit crab

Hammy in his shell

Ethan was too busy to sit still for a picture. 

This turtle was so beautiful! 

Look at all those sharks!

These were some very scary eels.

Best part of the aquarium...... the water pirate ship!

Playing

Ethan had a love hate relationship with the water and the spraying of the water. 

These boys just played and played!

Liam loved it all! 

Thanks again Mom for a wonderful day and all the memories! We enjoyed all our time with you and Da! We are so blessed to have such loving grandparents for our children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment