About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day at the park with Mommy

We finally started to get some great weather here in TX. I decided on a whim to talk Liam to the park up the street. We had never been there before. Liam loved it. I however had not thought this through since everything was wet from the rain the night before. Liam was sliding all over the place but it did not stop him. He as loving it. When we finally left, he cried all the way home.

Smiles

waving bye to Mommy before taking off to play!

Tunnel Time!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment