About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~Update from the Torres Family~

     There have been lots of changes in our household these days. Pete and Cathy have moved in with us. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. Liam is very fond of both of them. He waits everyday by the stairs for them to come down. Liam just loves to spend time with his Uncle Pete and Aunt Cathy! It has really helped Chris and I having Pete and Cathy with us. We get to form a bond with  them. I am so blessed that we are able to help them and give them they support they need!

      Recently we also changed a few more things. I am no longer going to school. I am taking a break from nursing school. Chris and I decided that taking a break from school would benefit our family plan. So as of this week, I started my first week as a stay at home mom again. Chris and I are happy with how things are going. This was not the original plan but it is working for us. I am sure that as time goes on we will have more plans and more revisions.

     Liam is doing great. He is getting over an ear infection. We are working on his eating habits. Many of you know he is on the chicken nugget diet. It seems to be the only food he will eat. However, it is getting harder to feed his since he is getting pickier and pickier. When we saw the doctor for the ear infection, we were given the okay to do the "if I make it you eat it or go hungry" diet. The past few days have gone okay. The big battle is at dinner. Tonight was hard. He cried but Chris and I stayed strong. We did give him some pediasure before bed. He did try a strawberry and grape. I am staying strong.

     We do have new pets to report. Sparta, Pete and Cathy's guinea pig pasted away the end of September. It was very sad night for Pete and Cathy. We thought it would be nice to surprise Cathy with some new pets for their wedding anniversary. After some talks, we got two new guinea pigs. Zoey and Baby are the newest members of the Torres family! Liam is in love.

Zoey! 

Baby! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of change and so glad to read all about it. I feel so out of touch with you all lately =( I'll be praying for your transitions!

    Can't wait to see you Saturday! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete