About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


On October 8th, Chris and I took Liam to the pumpkin patch. He loved it. We were very lucky to have a friend of ours take our pictures! I very pleased with how they look. Liam was a great sport. He loved the little pumpkins and throwing them. It was cute to watch him explore and discovery new things! I love seeing things through Liam's eyes. Pete and Cathy came with us. I wanted to be able to give them a picture with their nephew. Liam loves his Pete and Cathy! I am amazed at how his face lights up every time he sees them.  We are so blessed to have Pete and Cathy in our lives on a daily basis.







Pumpkin Snowman 

Family

Pete, Cathy, & Liam

Liam and Pete

Smiles! 

Love this





Father & Son



No comments:

Post a Comment