About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

More pumpkin patch!!!

The other day, Lauren and I took Liam and Lachlan to the pumpkin patch. After a few wrong turns, we made it safe and sound. The boys we ready to play. Since our husbands were not around, we were able to dress the boys and pose them. They looked so cute in their overalls!!! 

Liam and Lachlan amazed by the amount of pumpkins!

laughing

Sharing some small pumpkin. Very sweet! 

Mom! Look at me and my muscles! Liam tried so hard to pick up this pumpkin! 

Waving! 

In the wheel barrel! This is the posing I am talking about! 

This pumpkin was a hit with the boys! 

Playing in the wheel barrel. They we covered in orange after this! 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, so cute! I want pictures in overalls!!! Not sure when we will get the time to do that...

    ReplyDelete