About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zoo


On Wednesday, my friend Kat and I took our boys to the Zoo. Liam and Jacob had a wonderful time. Liam took some time to warm up to things but it was fun. Kat and I had a great time catching up on our daily lives. Liam and Jacob did well with each other. Jacob even gave Liam a hug! 


This parrot was very pretty! 

These goats, Laverne and Shirley, were very lazy and let the boys brush them. 

Liam waving to the camera

Brushing Laverne. She was very lazy and fat. Thankfully she was also very tolerate of toddlers. 



After a lunch break, we took them to the Tiny Tots Nature Spot. Liam was in love with the phone and the cash register. He did not want to share with the other kids. 


The next and final stop was the butterfly garden. This is Liam and I's favorite part. I just love all the butterflies and Liam loves to chase them. He normally goes crazy over them. However, this day he was to busy snacking to chase anything. 

Eating his snacky snacks! 

Great picture of a butterfly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment