About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learning to color and car races!

Since I am staying home with Liam, I thought it would be a good time to start some art projects. I thought we would start with some basic coloring. He enjoyed coloring. He liked it more when he could bring his cars to the table too! Liam has become very attached to his toy cars. He must take them everywhere. It is very cute to see him discover new things!!

Coloring

Crayons and Cars! 

Smiles

Eating the green crayon! I was not surprised by this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment