About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh the love of the vacuum

Liam has a great love of the vacuum. He loves it when we vacuum. He just loves to play with it. He chases it and yells at the vacuum. It is quite the scene. He is getting more and more vocal and I just love seeing how much he loves little thing. Since we have two vacuums, we let him use the smaller one when we are vacuuming. He thinks it is a great and wonderful to have his own vacuum!

very intend on the vacuuming

balancing while vacuuming is hard

Don't worry he sweeps too!!! 

I just love this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment