About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nanna and Da come for a visit!

My parents come for a very nice visit over Labor day weekend. We were very excited for their visit. The visit was wonderful. Liam, however, was sick. He started running a high fever the day they arrived. Thankfully even with him being sick he was still generally happy! We enjoyed a nice quiet visit. Liam started to feel better the last day my parents were here. We spent some much need time outside playing. We all loved playing on the play set with Liam! It was great to have some time with each of my parents. My mother was in baby heaven with Liam. My father and I got to spend some time bonding. It was a great pleasure having them here. We missed them so much. We are very excited about the next visit in December.

Nana helping Liam go down the slide!

Nana giving Liam acorns to throw! 

Liam and Da!!!! 

Peek - a - Boo with Da!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment