About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aunt Rea

Maria came for a visit! We were so excited to have her here to celebrate Liam's birthday. Her visit was too short. I feel this way about most of her visits. It is always nice to catch up and talk. Liam loves to play with her. On more than one occasion I was told to leave the playroom and go to the living room because Liam and Aunt Rea were playing!

Liam and Rea playing Nerf guns. She was helping him shoot! 

Look at that face! He loves his Nerf gun! 

They were playing fire trucks! 

So cute! 

More guns!

We are so blessed to have Maria as Liam's Godmother. She is truly an amazing woman. I love that we have known each other since we were 5 years old! She is a sister to me and it doesn't matter were in the world we are, we both know we can always count on the other one. She has been and amazing friend and confidant to me. Now she is an amazing Aunt to my son and the one on the way. Liam loves his Aunt Rea and I love her too!!! Thanks for all you do. You are amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment