About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our new cat

We finally found the perfect cat for us. Our friend Danielle was in need of a new home for her cat, Lexy. We just so happen to be looking for a cat that was not to old and declawed. Well, Lexy is 3 years old and declawed. She is super sweet and tolerates Liam well. Liam loves her. He loves having her to chase and play hide and seek with. She is a great friend for her. I will even go as far to say Chris likes her. She sleeps at the end of Chris' feet every night. Liam wakes every morning asking for Lexy. If I need a minute to do something, I can ask him to find Lexy and Liam will happily go look for her. I love the bond they already have together. Every day before nap, Liam and I read books and Lexy joins us for some love and reading. I am so glad we have her. Lexy is the perfect addition to our family.

Lexy

Liam petting Lexy

Lexy giving Liam kisses

Liam and Lexy


No comments:

Post a Comment