About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sleepy Boy......

Liam is slowly growing out of the cuddling with mommy stage. I do miss it. I love cuddles from my turtle. Well the last few days he woke from his nap still tired and happily laid and cuddled with my until he was ready to wake. It made me miss how tiny he used to be and realize how big he is getting.  I know that he will always be my little turtle but he is growing so fast. I cherish the moments that I get to hold and snuggle him.

Liam with his puppy from Ms. Colleen!

Snuggled up with his Blue dog from Aunt Rea! 



No comments:

Post a Comment